A Low-cost Extendable Framework for Embedded Smart Car
project report helper|
Active In SP
Joined: Sep 2010
16-10-2010, 03:10 PM
014_A Low-cost Extendable Framework for Embedded Smart Car.ppt (Size: 271.5 KB / Downloads: 203)
A Low-cost Extendable Framework for Embedded Smart CarSecurity System
• To implement image-recognition techniques that can provide the important functions required by advanced intelligent Car Security, to avoid vehicle theft and protect the usage of unauthenticated users.
• Obtainable system
• Cant able to predict information if Car was stolen
• Traditional car security systems rely on many sensors and cost a lot
• Physical Key.
• Alarm System
• Proposed System
• Preach to the owner if some one tries to stolen
• Automated functions through image processing
• Security maintenance by behavior recognition
• Effective mobile communication for entire process
• GPS module obtains the precise locality by parsing received GPS signal
• Block Definition
• It consists of PC memory unit it stores the different driver image.
• FDS (face detection subsystem) is used to detect the face of the driver and compare it with the predefined image
• If the image doesn’t match then the information is send to the owner through MMS
• Owner can trace the location through GPS
• By this system owner can identify the theft image as well as the location of the car.
• Hardware Components
• Power supply
• Keypad section
• GSM module
• Ignition unit | Driver unit
• Software Tools
• Keil C cross compiler IDE
• Flash magic programmer tool
• Orcad hardware design tool
• Visual basic 6.0
– Embedded C
– Visual Basic
• Security applications
• Image processing applications
• Banking applications
• Flexibility and portable system
• Less Cost and compact
• Effective security system
• Alert system
• Optimized System
• BioID Face Database
• Zhang Yu, “Research on High Level Model and Performance Estimation” Southeast University PHD thesis, 2007.
• Teresko, J., "Winning with wireless," Industry Week, 252(6), Available ProQuest, 2003.