FORMULATION AND OPTIMIZATION OF MEDIUM BY RESPONSE SURFACE METHODOLOGY OF LIPASE PRO
project report helper|
Active In SP
Joined: Sep 2010
13-10-2010, 11:26 AM
RESPONSE SURFACE METHODOLOGY OF LIPASE PRODUCTION BY NEWLY ISOLATED POTENT.pptx (Size: 1.24 MB / Downloads: 109)
FORMULATION AND OPTIMIZATION OF MEDIUM BY RESPONSE SURFACE METHODOLOGY OF LIPASE PRODUCTION BY NEWLY ISOLATED POTENT Bacillus cereus M1
A project and implimentation review
Ms. Anjuman Shaheen
Project Guide:Ms.Alphy Nisa Steaphen
Dept. of Industrial Biotechnology
Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute
• SLAUGHTERHOUSE WASTE AND THE REASON FOR SELECTING THIS AS THE SUBSTRATE.
• LIPASE AND ITS IMPORTANCE
• BACTERIAL LIPASE
• RESPONSE SURFACE METHODOLOGY
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
• Utilization of the slaughterhouse waste for the production of Lipase
• To isolate lipase producing bacteria from different environmental samples
• Comparative study of the lipase producing pattern of the bacteria and the media requirement
• Select the best lipase producing bacteria and its cultivation for large scale production of lipase
• Identification of the maximum lipase producing bacterium and its biochemical characterization.
• Optimize the conditions for maximum lipase production for the bacterium and produce new optimized media.
METHODS AND RESULTS
• 1.FLESHING SAMPLE PREPARATION
The substrate slaughterhouse waste (goat) was collected from near by slaughterhouses .The fleshing was cut into pieces approximately 1 cm and fresh flesh pieces were used throughout the experiment .
2. COLLECTION of bacterial consortium
The bacterial consortiums were collected from :
i) Fast food soil sample
ii) Slaughterhouse flesh cutting wood sample
iii) Mixed induce culture
3.lipase production by the consortium
Clear area surrounding the first well (where the supernatant of consortium was added) was observed. This loss of opacity is the result of the hydrolytic reaction or the lipolysis of tributyrin into soluble glycerol and fatty acids by the lipase produced by the consortium. This indicates that the consortium collected is able to produce lipase.
• As newly isolated Bacillus cereus M1 has high pH stability(pH 5-9) for lipase secretion , this bacterium is a high potent bacterium for lipase production using even lipidic carbon sources of high pH and low pH.
• An optimized lipase producing media is designed for Bacillus cereus M1 . By using this media much higher rate of lipase production is possible, so, this can be utilized as a lipase production media for Bacillus cereus.
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|Enhancing Input On and Above the Interactive Surface with Muscle Sensing||seminar addict||0||1,202||
26-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Last Post: seminar addict
|Extraction of Red Cabbage Anthocyanins: Optimization of the Operation Conditions of t||project report helper||0||1,679||
02-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Last Post: project report helper