Active In SP
Joined: Feb 2011
18-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Hdpn Amp.ppt (Size: 985.5 KB / Downloads: 84)
A headphone amplifier is a kind of audio amplifier designed particularly to drive headphones instead of loudspeakers. Most commonly they are found embedded in electronic devices such as integrated amplifiers, portable music players and televisions, but standalone units are not uncommon
Its advantages are ...
• low output impedance to drive several pairs of phones
• the active gain stage is, almost, perfectly logarithmic and ...
– is independent of the absolute value of the pot
– has excellent channel tracking
– the O/P noise reduces with gain reduction.
What is an Amplifier?
An Amplifier is an electronic device that enlarges or extends power, current, or voltage.
We are using the Amplifier for Sound
What are Headphones?
Headphones are pair of small loudspeakers, with a way of holding them close to the user’s ears.
They are called Earphones, Headsets and Earbuds
It is a kind of Audio Amplifier designed particularly to drive Headphones instead of loudspeakers.
Headphone Amplifiers are used in stereo systems and personal radios.