Active In SP
Joined: Mar 2010
22-04-2010, 04:28 PM
The objective of this project and implimentation is to automate the complete factory management system (Manufacturing Domain) workflow as distributive. The main use of automating this process is to maintain the details of all customers whose products are manufactured at different plants of the company.
It deals with maintaining one of the administrative tasks, customer management. This project and implimentation mainly deals with maintaining the details of various customers, their companies (Customer Groups), Accounts Details. The design of the software involves the following set of actions to be coded for
Â¢ Add New Customer along with his contacts
Â¢ Edit/View Customer Details
Â¢ Associate Customer to a particular Group
Â¢ Add/Edit/View Customer Groups
Â¢ Associate Customer Groups to their Accounts
The entire project and implimentation has been develped keeping in view of the Distributed client server computing technology in mind.The specification have been normalized upto 3NF to eliminate all the anomalies that may arise due to the database transactions that are executed by the actual administration and users.The user interfaces are browser specific to give distributed accessability for the overall system.The internal database has beeb selected as Oracle 8i.The basic constructs of the tablespaces, clusters and indexes have been exploited to provide higher consistency and reliability for the data storage.The oracle 9i was a choice as it provides the constructs of high level reliabiity and security.The total front end was dominated using HTML standards applied with the dynamism of JAVA server pages. Thecommunicatin client was designed using servlets and EJBâ„¢s. At all proper levels high care was taken to check that the system manages the date consistency with proper business validations.The database connectivity was planned using the Java DataBase Connectivity,the authorization and authorization was cross checked at all stages.The user level accessabiity has been restricted into two zones the administrative and the normal user zone.
The Bean components have been implemented for proper reusability and authenticity. The standards of security and date portative mechanism have been given a big choice for proper usage. The application takes care of different modules and their associated reports which re produced as per the applicable strategies and standards that are put forwarded by the administrative staff.
The entire project and implimentation has been develped keeping in view of the Distributed client server computing technology in mind.The specification have been normalized upto 3NF to eliminate all the anomalies that may arise due to the database transactions that are executed by the actual administration and users.The user interfaces are browser specific to give distributed accessability for the overall system.The internal database has beeb selected as Oracle 8i.The basic constructs of the tablespaces,clusters and ridexes have been exploited to provide higher consistency and reliability for the data storage.The oracle 8i was a choice as it provides the constructs of high level reliabiity and security.The total front end was dominated using HTML standards applied with the dynamism of JAVA server pages. Thecommunicatin client was designed using servlets. At all proper levels high care was taken to check that the system manages the date consistency with proper business validations.The database connectivity was planned using the Java DataBase Connectivity,the authorization and authorization was cross checked at all stages.The user level accessabiity has been restricted into two zones the administrative and the normal user zone.
Customer raises a request for the product of his choice The customer is recognized manfully from the related department If found the process of the order request is accepted
The customer is added and his account states is made ready The available groups into which the customer falls is cross checked If the customer is not ground then the request for adding the customer into the group is raised
The or deer of the customer is processed to the specific plant The plant super visions are contacted and the status Is provided. The division to which the customer being is also cross referenced
The tax jurisdictions are formalized and the order is processed.
Why the new System
The automated system with distributed architecture can support issues like
1. The customer account is totally automate is the process of management.
2. The customers once they are accessed can be recognized as per this account types in fraction of a second.
3. The customers once they conduct theist business can be identified for the plant for which they are associated
4. The customer can be crosschecked very thoroughly for which company they have been proceeding with the business at any point of time
5. The total plant details are automated with centralized repositions, with each plant identified uniquely.
6. The customers are recognized with specific to the collation type as per the necessity of the system.
7. The customs are grouped acceding to the specification of the business and the kind of material a products what they order a purchase.
8. The users upon the system are uniquely identified and the division and plants for which they belong.
Number of Modules:
Customer Management Module.
Company Management Module.
Quirk management Module.
The description of the Modules is as explained
Customer Management Module:
This module is the heart of the total system in this module the total information related to the customer are stored and referenced. The module takes the responsibility of the overall management of the customer personal details, his account status information the collection type scoop he length to.
The databases that are defined upon this system are
1. Customer: this table maintained the overall unique information of a customer that becomes the sole necessity for the organization. Each customer is uniquely identified. The customer account type and the collection type are also registered.
2. Customer Account: this table maintains the details of all the different types of customer account that have been rising through the reprocess of pattern management system.
3. Collection Type: Each customer can fall lender a separate type of collation as per the specification upon the company. This database recognizes the different types of unique collection types that are red in recorded in the system.
4. Company: Different customers can raise different orders for different companies. All companies with which the system is associated are recorded here with unique configuration.
Account Type: there are some specific unique type of accounts upon which the customer transactions are associated this database manages the details related to different unique account type that are recognized is the system.
Customer Groups: Each customer is associated to a particular group as per the specification upon the system. This table identifies the customer groups into which the customer can be placed.
Customer contacts: A simple customer can be provided with different contacts. Al the contacts that are provided by the customer are registered here for future classifications and associations.
COMPANY MANAGEMENT MODULE:
This module maintains the information related to the companies personal information associated to its technical specification. This module maintains the details of the plants user and the divisions upon which the companies are applied.
The databases that are recognized within this module.
1. User 1: this database maintains the unique information of the users who are authorized to work upon this system.
2. Profile: this database maintains the details of the different profiles that are managed by the system.
3. Tax jurisdictions: this table acts as an information source to know different tax jurisdictions that are equitable within the system.
4. State: This table maintains the unique information for the geographical states that are available.
5. Division: This table maintains the unique division that is practically available with in the system.
6. Login Master: This maintains the details of the login specification that are available within the system.
Quire Management Module:
This module maintains the details of the quirking standards of the overall process that arises through out the reprocess with in the plant.
1. Quirk: this table maintains the unique quick type that are available in the system along with the search type ID and the product type for which the quick has been recognized.
2. Quirk Type: this table maintains the unique quick type that may l\be recognized with in t he system.
Number of Views
The total project and implimentation is associated with two views
Sales Team Manager View.
Sales Team Supervisor View.
Sales Team Member View.
This view is designed for interacting with the absolute Meta Data, which becomes the ultimate repository to maintain the consistency.
This view is accessible only to registered administrators who are recognized by the Patron Management central Administration Department.
This Module takes care of the responsibility of the major Table management for
All the activities are validated and authenticated to proper profile to avoid un authorized access.
Sales Team and all its collaboration View
This view is designed for any general site visitors who are either Sales or CSR to provide the analysis details that may be necessary as per any Patron Management System generic requirement.
The Sales or CSR view only provides the facility for the data accessibility, but does not provide the Transactional privileges. These views are highly secured and provide the features of authorization through proper Password management.
Pentium IV Processor.
128 MB RAM.
20GB Hard Disk space.
Ethernet card with an Internet and Internet zone.
Windows 2000 XP operating system.
Internet explorer 5.0 and Netscape navigator.
TCP/IP Protocol suite.
Use Search at http://topicideas.net/search.php wisely To Get Information About Project Topic and Seminar ideas with report/source code along pdf and ppt presenaion