Payroll & Accounting
seminar projects crazy|
Active In SP
Joined: Dec 2008
14-08-2009, 03:48 PM
The System Payroll & Accounting is designed and developed to automate the Pay Calculation of a Govt. Sectors in a centralized manner. The System is developed in such a way that it can be a placeholder in salary calculation in any of the Govt. Establishment All the details relevant to Service book were tracked and recorded from the employees joining time to retirement. The System database also accumulates the details regarding the recoveries and Deductions. Leave details forms yet another feature of database.
Though the current System concentrates on Police Department. The System can inherit the properties of other Departments also. The System follows the pay Commission report recommendations placed before Govt. on 01-03-1917.
The System will inherently adapt to further Pay Revisions.
2.Deductions &, Recoveries
4.Calculation of Arrears
6.Salary Slip Generation (FORM TR. 51)
7.Service Book Maintenance
Use Search at http://topicideas.net/search.php wisely To Get Information About Project Topic and Seminar ideas with report/source code along pdf and ppt presenaion
Joined: Apr 2012
05-10-2012, 04:44 PM
PAYROLL.doc (Size: 203 KB / Downloads: 24)
Payroll accounting involves calculations of employees’ salaries and tax deductions. It also undertakes the activities such as preparation of tax returns, maintaining the payroll records, etc.
Payroll Administration involves managerial activities such as maintaining employees’ records, referring employment laws. Here, the HR comes into picture which maintains the daily record if employees attendance
Database of employees is maintained. Employee’s details such as name, employee ID, basic salary, daily attendance, etc are recorded. Gross Salary is calculated after adding the allowances and incentives to the basic salary of the employee. Net salary is calculated by deducting the tax and other calculated deductions (loan installments, etc).
1. Our Payroll System has user friendly interface, can be customized as per a business requirement and can be scalable.
2. Our Payroll system saves time and lowers the error ratio.
3. You can enter payment information quicker when compared to a manual system
4. Run payroll registers to double-check your information before depositing salary in employee’s bank accounts. This allows you to identify errors and adjust them in advance.
5. Computerized payrolls simplify tax processing by computing the data.
6. Our payroll system can integrate with other software's as well.
7. Computerized payroll eliminates the stress of processing all the records.
8. You can get your old payroll reports when you needed in just a click.
9.This payroll system will track and maintain all the information of salary transfer.
10. Payroll system helps saves much time
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|CMOS Switched-Op-Amp-Based Sample-and-Hold Circuit pdf||study tips||0||453||
04-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Post: study tips
|DESIGN OF TELESCOPIC CASCODE OP-AMP WITH P-TYPE INPUTS||seminar flower||0||740||
25-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: seminar flower