VIPER PLAGIARISM SCANNER
project report helper|
Active In SP
Joined: Sep 2010
18-10-2010, 04:31 PM
VIPER PLAGIARISM SCANNER
VIPER PLAGIARISM SCANNER – USER GUIDE
We are supplying you with this free software so that you can ensure you never again submit a piece of work that has not been properly referenced from an online source or duplicated from any of your past papers.
1. Log in to your account at scanmyessayscan.html
2. Download the plagiarism scanning software ‘Viper’ by clicking ‘Download Viper’ link in your user menu
3. Install ‘Viper’ on your computer
HOW TO USE VIPER
1. Run the installed Viper software from your computer
2. Click on the ‘Add’ box in the top right section of Viper. Navigate to the document you wish to scan. You can add as many documents as you like and they will all be scanned in turn.
3. Once you have found the desired document/s simply highlight it/them and click ‘OK’.
4. Click ‘Next’ in the bottom right hand corner of Viper to continue.
5. The next step gives you the opportunity to scan your essays against documents on your local PC, as well as online internet sources.
This is of paramount importance if you have written other similar essays in the past and want to ensure that you are not duplicating any previously written material. You may also want to scan against other research materials you have collected over the years to ensure everything is referenced correctly.
6. To add your local folders to the scan tick the box ‘Search in Local Databases’ and press the button called ‘Manage Local Databases’
When a new window appears, press ‘New’ and navigate to a local folder you wish to scan against and press ‘OK’. Depending on how large the folder is, this process could take a few seconds or a few minuets, however you will only need to do this once. The only reason you would wish to revisit this process is if you add more documents to this folder and you want to scan against them. Please note that you can add as many local folders to this section as you wish and we strongly recommend that you take advantage of it.
7. Close the window and click ‘Start’ to start scanning.
for more ::->
|Possibly Related Threads...|
|Plagiarism and Collusion Detection using the Smith-Waterman Algorithm||seminar flower||0||384||
13-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: seminar flower
|Security Vulnerability Scanner||project uploader||0||525||
06-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Last Post: project uploader
|PLAGIARISM AUTO-DETECTION||project report helper||0||1,593||
06-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Last Post: project report helper
|Online Port Scanner||project topics||0||1,529||
22-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Last Post: project topics
30-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Last Post: nit_cal