project report helper|
Active In SP
Joined: Sep 2010
30-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Auto CAD.doc (Size: 4.17 KB / Downloads: 77)
AutoCAD is a CAD (Computer Aided Design or Computer Aided Drafting) software application for 2D and 3D design and drafting. It was developed and sold by Autodesk, Inc. First released in December 1982, AutoCAD was one of the first CAD programs to run on personal computers, notably the IBM PC. At that time, most other CAD programs ran on mainframe computers or mini-computers which were connected to a graphics computer terminal for each user.
Early releases of AutoCAD used primitive entities — lines, polylines, circles, arcs, and text — to construct more complex objects. Since the mid-1990s, AutoCAD has supported custom objects through its C++ Application Programming Interface (API). Modern AutoCAD includes a full set of basic solid modeling and 3D tools. With the release of AutoCAD 2007 came improved 3D modeling, which meant better navigation when working in 3D. Moreover, it became easier to edit 3D models. The mental ray engine was included in rendering, it was now possible to do quality renderings. AutoCAD 2010 introduced parametric functionality and mesh modeling.
AutoCAD supports a number of APIs for customization and automation. These include AutoLISP, Visual LISP, VBA, .NET and ObjectARX. ObjectARX is a C++ class library, which was also the base for products extending AutoCAD functionality to specific fields, to create products such as AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Civil 3D, or third-party AutoCAD-based applications.
AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT are available for English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Russian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Vietnamese. The extent of localization varies from full translation of the product to documentation only. The AutoCAD command set is localized as a part of the software localization.
Active In SP
Joined: Feb 2012
24-03-2012, 03:32 PM
autocad.pdf (Size: 18.37 KB / Downloads: 22)
INTRODUCTION OF AUTO-CAD
•Mastering Auto Cad was design to demonstrate commands in the text of every day activities
that we encounter in our work.
•It shows what commands to be used in given condition.
•The AutoCAD instant references is the perfect companion to mastering AutoCAD for
•It also means that to include a photo –graph in AutoCAD drawing.
COMMANDS USED IN AUTOCAD
•There are many commands which are used in AutoCAD drawing.
•The commands are follows:--
1. LINE COMMANDS:- This commands is used to draw line by mouse. The syntax is
“L” and then press “Enter”.
2. CONSTRUCTION LINE:- It is also called “ X-line ” . It is used to draw a hidden
3. MULTI LINE:- It is used to draw many lines. It is also called “ M-line”. The syntax is
“ Ml” and press “Enter”.
4. POLY LINE:- It is also called “P-line”. The syntax is “ PL” and press “Enter”.
5. POLYGON LINE:- It is used to draw hexagonal shapes.
6. RECTANGLE :- It is used to draw “Rectangles”. The syntax is “ REC”.
7. ARC:- It is used to draw “Arcs”. Syntax = “ARC”.
8. CIRCLE:- It is used draw circle for desired radius Syntax = “C”.
9. SP LINE :- It is used to draw smoother and more controllable curves.Syntax = “ S ”.
10. ELLIPSE :- It is used to draw ellipse in horizontal or vertical.Syntax = “E ”.
11. HATCH :- It is used for Hatching after drawing. The hatching can be done through
•For coloring a drawing the following dimensions variables are used:-
1. Dimclrd : Controls color of dimension lines and arrows.
2. Dimclre : Controls color of dimension extension lines.
3. Dimclrt : Controls color of dimension text.
•HEARTLY THANKS TO “NISHANT SIR” WHO TAUGHT ME ABOUT AUTOCAD
DURING THOSE 30 DAYS
•HEARTLY THANKS TO “U” ALL.